Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sometimes life just punches you in the face.

Do you ever have one of those weeks that just feels like everything goes wrong? Well this is one of those weeks. And I am not just talking about losing your keys, flat tire, late for work, no sleep kind of week. Since Monday it has been a struggle but the worse news came last night when I found out my Mom had to go to the ER for severe chest pain. As of today, she is ok but still in the hospital to monitor her and to run tests. So please keep the Youngs family in your prayers because we could all use them. Thanks for the love.

4 comments:

  1. *hug*

    Sorry you've had such a rough week--I'll definitely keep your mom in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mom is in my prayers for sure, too. please please let me know if i can do anything! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kayla, thats so rough! your mom + family are in my prayers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Keep us updated on your Mama. Prayers are coming your way. sorry friend... hate those punch in the face times.

    ReplyDelete