Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Same Old Same Old

Can you believe it is March already? I would like to say I can't believe it is already here and yet I sort of can. I have been craving spring for so long. I think it's because I have to work outside for part of the day and I am just tired of being stuck in the cold layered in way to many coats. I don't know why I even bother to do my hair for work anymore. Anyways...

So I have had a hard time getting back into blogging since our computer died and I had a forced break for a while. I guess it is mostly because I don't think our lives are exciting enough to write about and hope that random people in the cyber world would find it interesting. I wish I could write about some great recipe I am using, but honestly I don't think I am good enough of a cook to give anyone advice. Or I wish we lived these super interesting lives where we traveled to awesome places and had interesting jobs, but the truth is that we really don't. I guess you can say that we are in a bit of a rut. The problem is that Sam and I can be completely content watching tv all night (our latest obsession is Downton Abbey) or play Zelda (our new video game obsession). We need to start getting out more, hanging out with other people (and babysitting my nieces does not count). Maybe it is just the winter blues, but I think I need something new in my life. What have you done when life starts to get a little too repetitive? Also, any advice on how to spice up a boring blog? Because this thing needs a face lift.

In good news Sam and I are off to Moab tomorrow. We seriously need a vacation. The bad news is that it is supposed to rain. But we don't care, we are still going. We figure if it is miserable then we can just pack up and go home. It is Sam's spring break and this is kind of our only chance to go somewhere for longer than a short weekend. So this trip might be a little interesting.

By the way, aren't my nieces cute? Izzy was a monkey in her school play The Jungle Book. It was adorable. Oh and don't mind the random foot in the picture... Well blogging world, until next time.


4 comments:

  1. I think your life is exciting so you should definitely keep blogging. If you want some excitement, you could always plan a trip to MA! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Kayla! You know how many times I could blog this same thing and it would be my life. Everyone thinks their own life is boring. Honestly, I LOVE hearing about you and Sam watching Downton Abbey and playing Zelda and how tending your nieces doesn't count for getting "out" more. Sometimes busy excitement is a little stressful. Chillin' with your man is a great thing to be able to do. And as for advice on the blog face lift, well, you know I'd be the worst person to take advice from for that one HA! Step on over to boring Rosie Review land and feel better about your blog, okay? Love you friend! Wish we lived closer and could hang out more.
    p.s. love the random foot in picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany, I would love nothing more to come to MA! If only we had a little more money. There just is never enough. Petrice I love your blog! It is so cute and I love what you write. By the way, Sam and I think we will be making a trip to Logan in the near future so you had better be there that weekend because we want to come visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only reason I even blog anymore is to keep a family record, so I'm pretty sure mine is way more boring than yours. I still think you are cool!

    ReplyDelete