Friday, October 19, 2012

The Computer is Back!

Hello blogging world. I am back. We have our computer back, so that means I can finally post pictures of our wonderful Lake Powell Trip. People, can I just say that October is the best time to go to Lake Powell? Why do people even go in the summer when it is deadly hot and miserable? Well Sam and I went with Bethany and John as part of this awesome groupon deal. It was a long drive just for the weekend, but it was totally worth it.


This was Sam's first time skiing. He almost got up...


Somehow John was the only one that got a picture of him skiing.


The Lake was so beautiful and the weather was perfect.



Isn't my husband a hottie?



We hiked up to some Anasazi ruins, which was pretty cool.




 How do you rotate pictures on blogger?


On the drive home at Capital Reef.

The trip was so fun we want to make it an annual tradition. Basically I just love Fall and I think that it is the best time to do anything. Something about Fall just makes me come alive. Probably because I am not constantly sweating from the heat... somehow that puts me in a better mood. I can't wait for this weekend because it is going to be Fall filled! I am on Fall break so that means time off from work. Well folks that's it for now. So until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Pictures! Your swimsuit looks super cute by the way, even though I could only see the straps...I love the red polka dot look!

    Sorry that you coming up to Logan didn't work out this weekend. I'm sad that of all weekend, the Scout campout had to be this weekend, but what do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome!! oh and i usually make sure to rotate pictures before uploading to blogger. mostly because i don't know how to/haven't ever tried to on blogger.

    maybe we could hang out someday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the pics!! You guys are so stinking cute together :)

    ReplyDelete